Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month was a huge success. The following is a list of the events that went on throughout the state to raise awareness.
- The PA Senate Passed Senate Resolution 340
- The PA House of Representatives Passed House Resolution 727
- Bryan and Marilyn Neuhauser from Cheltenham, PA participated in a Disabilities Festival representing PA-TSA with a booth providing information about TS on June 8th.
- A group of volunteers accompanied by our Administrator Sherrie Sponseller gathered at the Pittsburgh Pirates Disability Awareness Fair on June 4th representing PA-TSA with a booth providing information about TS.
- On Sunday June 13, 2010 The Evening Sun, of Hanover PA printed a front page article spreading awareness about TS!
- Bulletin Boards were posted in elementary schools, intermediate schools, and high schools across the state of PA describing TS and dispelling the myths! Thank you to all that stepped up and participated!
The following is a list of Bulletin Boards displayed throughout the state and the Member that Posted it!
- Baresville Elementary, PA-TSA Staff
- Bellefonte Elementary School, Mark Patishnock
- Myers Elementary School, Marilyn Neuhauser
- Glenside Elementary School, Marilyn Neuhauser
- Hillsdale Elementary School, Isaac Dickinson
- New Oxford Intermediate School, Kayla Sloan
- Bellefonte Middle School, Mark Patishnock
- Southwestern High School, Jesse Beers
- Tunkhannock Area High School, Gavin D'Ulisse
- Bellefonte High School, Mark Patishnock
- State College High School, Mark Patishnock